Monday, December 18, 2006

Better Late

Thought I should take a moment and give an update on how court went last week. The judge was the same one who ordered the home study be done on the maternal grandfather.

Basically things have all been continued until March 15. DSS was told that the paperwork must be sent out ASAP. (it was sent out the following day)

Where does this leave us? Well, at this moment, I am living like there is no chance of these children leaving us. I believe God is in control, and I am trusting Him.

There have been moments of panic lately. The day I found out that Florida had received the paperwork was on of those days. Questions fly through my mind at warp speeds. What if Florida does not consider the recommendations of two therapist and the GAL? What if the truth is not revealed in their "investigation" of this man? And on and on the list could go.

But what it all comes down to is that no matter what Florida finds or does not find. It does not change the fact that He is God. He has a plan for Hazel and Emilly. He is the deciding factor.

So, this brings me back to what I learned in Believing God by Beth Moore.

1. God is who He says He is.
2. God can do what He says He will do.
3. I am who God says I am
4. I can do all things through Christ
5. God's word is alive and active in me.

I'M BELIEVING GOD!

No comments: